Nude-Pic Teen Demands Saints Apology


Nude-Pic Teen Demands Saints Apology - The teenager at the centre of the Saints nude photograph scandal will meet the club's senior executives today to thrash out an agreement as she revealed she has been physically threatened by members of the public.

The meeting comes just a day after The Age revealed Saints captain Nick Riewoldt was embroiled in a scuffle outside a South Melbourne takeaway food shop this week with two men who waved a phone showing the infamous nude photo of him.

The 17-year-old, who caused a storm when she released nude photographs of Riewoldt and teammate Nick Dal Santo, said she had also been harassed by the public with one man even trying to punch her.


http://stat.k.kidsklik.com/data/photo/2011/01/21/1314145620X310.jpg

The teenager at the centre of the St Kilda scandal watches the team train at Seaford.


The girl will today hold a mediation session in Melbourne's CBD with St Kilda vice-president Ross Levin and executive director Michael Nettlefold at which she will demand an apology from the club.

"I want a public apology from the club and from the AFL, but then they want me to apologise to Nick Riewoldt," the teenager said.

The girl claims she became pregnant to a St Kilda player, a pregnancy she says she later lost.

She told The Age last month she posted the nude photograph of Riewoldt on her Facebook page out of revenge. She said she hated St Kilda and the AFL 'because they treated me with disrespect'.

The schoolgirl said she initially laughed when she learnt of the skipper's confrontation at the Hunky Dory fish and burger bar in Clarendon Street.

Two men are believed to have exchanged words with Riewoldt before he brushed past them, making contact with his shoulder. One man grabbed Riewoldt's shirt and it tore before Riewoldt drove away.

"When I first heard about it, I sort of laughed," the teenager said.

"If I'm out at night a lot of people come up to me and harass me and do the same, more men than women.

"I had some guy try to punch me the other night, so I had to report that to the police. I can definitely relate to what he's going through but I find it hard to sympathise with him considering the team [he plays for]. I hate St Kilda so much."

At a Federal Court hearing into the release of the nude photographs last month, Justice Shane Marshall ordered the teenager and St Kilda to attend a mediation session before January 28.

Asked if she was willing to apologise to Riewoldt, she said she was undecided.

"They've said 'If you apologise to Nick publicly, then we'll apologise to you privately', but if it's private it's as though they've done nothing wrong. I want them to be public about it, that's what we're sort of trying to mediate," she said. ( sydney morning herald )

St Kilda has been contacted for comment.

Blog : The Challenge
Post : Nude-Pic Teen Demands Saints Apology


No comments:

Post a Comment